Proper cybersecurity planning minimizes the risk of financial and business disruption from cybercrime and can literally keep your organization in business.
Cybersecurity is the responsibility of your entire organization, including your Board, C-Suite, Leadership, Management, and every associate. Protection against cybercrime and insider threats is only effective when your security program engages every level of your organization.
With our complete offering of security consulting services, we can help your business develop a culture of security; a heightened level of security awareness and knowledge that extends throughout your entire organization and that protects you against cyber threats.
of business leaders feel their cybersecurity risks are increasing (Accenture, 2019)
More than 77% of organizations do not have an incident response plan (IBM Security, 2019)
of companies haven’t tested their disaster recovery plan within the past two months (2020 Ransomware Resiliency Report)
We help secure your future by protecting your data.
Security depends on the harmony of three basic components: people, processes, and technology. Each must function properly to ensure that your organization is defended against cyber-attacks.
How to achieve organizational alignment in these three areas:
- People: Fortress SRM helps equip your people with security knowledge and awareness to limit risks to your business. If your people don't have the capability, capacity, or focus to do cybersecurity really well, we can become an extension of your team.
- Processes: Have you kept pace with best practices? We'll improve your cyber maturity by implementing proven security processes and programs like vulnerability scanning, managed patching, and security policy auditing.
- Technology: Are you using and optimizing the right tools? We advise on cybersecurity technology such as antivirus, firewalls, secure VPNs, and behavioral analytics.
A second set of eyes.
If your business is security mature, or has a dedicated cybersecurity team in place, you can still benefit from a second set of eyes looking at your security program.
We can work with you to develop new security strategies or verify existing ones. Fortress SRM will provide cyber risk management strategies that will move your organization from reactive mode, to confidently prepared to detect, protect, respond, and recover from a security incident.
Fortress SRM Security Consulting also offers:
- Strategic security planning starts with an assessment of your organization to learn about your security position. Then we will build a roadmap of improvements to make in your security policies, physical environment security, access control and identity management, regulatory compliance, and business continuity plans.
- Security program development and management. Our discovery process identifies your security blind spots, then we design, develop, and deploy programs to improve your security maturity.
- Security maturity and framework assessments help you determine your level of security maturity. From simple framework assessments, to more detailed maturity assessments, to the most granular risk assessments, we can measure your organization’s security position, depending on your needs.
- M&A Due Diligence Assessments can identify cybersecurity risks in a merger or acquisition or determine is an acquisition target has been unknowingly breached.
- Interim/fractional security talent. With cybersecurity talent in high demand, we can find and place security professionals in contract, temp to hire, part-time, or on-demand roles.
- Executive and board training so your Board can understand legal implications and regulatory issues regarding cybercrime so it can understand what the organization is doing to protect itself.